The Kurgo Impact Harness is the next generation in Kurgo crash-tested car harnesses.
Based on 8 years of engineering car harnesses, the Kurgo Impact Harness is a totally new harness design using a single piece of high tensile tubular webbing with reinforced bar tacking. It is purpose built for car safety as well as your dog’s comfort which reflects all of the knowledge Kurgo have developed.
This harness has been tested at an established university testing facility using the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard for child restraint systems.
- Crash tested with a 130 pound simulated dog.
- Lightweight, weighing less than a pound and integrates directly with your car seatbelt system with no additional seat belts, straps or attachments necessary.
- Constructed of a single piece of 4,000 pound tubular webbing with all-steel nesting buckles.
- Design reduces excursion (pitching forward) in case of impact.
- 4 adjustment points for a perfect fit on all shapes and sizes.
- Broad, padded chest plate for extra protection and comfort.
- Comfortable enough to be used as an everyday harness.
- Machine washable. Line dry.
We recommend selecting a size based on the weight of your dog. Please size up if your dog is on the edge of the weight range.
- Small: 10-25lb (5-11kg).
- Medium: 25-50lb (11-23kg).
- Large: 50-80lb (23-36kg).
Be the first to review this product.