- It may be necessary to collect information about you in relation to your order or transaction. This could include your name, email address, telephone number, home address or any other essential details required to deal with your enquiry.
- From time to time we may use statistical data about your use of the website.
- Your sensitive personal information which can include account details, login information and email addresses is protected with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology.
- When processing a payment all credit and debit card details are entered on a secured page, are encrypted and transferred using SSL technology to keep your information safe.
Use of Information
- We will only use the data collected about you to process any enquiry or orders related to your use of our website.
- Any statistics gathered relating to use of our website are anonymised.
- We are committed to ensuring that the data you provide is handled securely and have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial processes to safeguard your information.
- All data collected by us is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998). It may be necessary for you to give additional forms of identity for confirmation and to prevent any unauthorised use of your details.
- We take the security of your information seriously and as such will not disclose any of your personal details without your prior consent to any third party other than to complete your transaction. This may involve a courier or postal service in order to arrange delivery or processing of personalised or special orders.
- We will never sell, rent, trade or transfer your personal information to a third party.
- On occasion we may need to use your information to contact you regarding an order or to manage your account details.
- We may use your details to keep you updated regarding changes to our website, special offers, competitions or new lines but you will be given the opportunity to opt out of any mailing lists or similar should you not wish to take advantage of this service.
- From time to time we may provide general information about our website to third parties but this will not be identifiable to individuals and will consist mainly of statistical data about numbers of visitors to our site or similar data.
- Although we try hard to preserve user privacy on occasions we may be required by law to disclose information where it is believed there is a legal duty to do so in accordance with legal authorities or court proceedings.
- Cookies are small files which are held by your internet browser and are used by our website to improve your browsing experience and analyse traffic to our site.
- You will be given the opportunity to block cookies should you wish but please be aware that this may affect certain features on the website.
Changes to this Policy