Ruffwear Summit Trex Dog Boots offer brilliant everyday paw protection
Summit Trex dog boots provide everyday traction and paw protection from extreme temperatures, abrasive surfaces, and salt or other snowmelt chemicals. The Ruffwear-designed outsole provides flexible traction while an integrated stretch gaiter protects legs and locks out dirt and debris. Can be useful for senior dogs who have difficulty with shiny and slippery surfaces.
- Ruffwear-designed, non-marking outsole offers flexible traction and is built for high-mileage
- Integrated stretch gaiter protects leg and locks out dirt and debris
- Moisture stays out via weather-resistant upper
- Reliable, intuitive hook and loop cinch strap
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
N.B. Ruffwear boots are now sized in inches, which are measured on the width of your dogs paw.
Please ensure you measure your dog's paws before ordering to be sure of a comfortable fit. You can print the Ruffwear Measuring Guide by clicking here
- 1.5 in (38 cm)
- 1.75 in (44 mm)
- 2.0 in (51 mm)
- 2.25 in (57 mm)
- 2.5 in (64 mm)
- 2.75 in (70 mm)
- 3.00 in (76 mm)
- 3.25 in (83 mm)
Be the first to review this product.