The Petwear Wash Bag by Moorland Rider helps to keep your washing machine free of dog, cat or other pet hairs.
Keep your washing machine clean & prevent damage from loose pet hair by using the Petwear Wash-Bag for many different items.
- Pet Clothing.
- Pet Bedding.
- Duvet Covers.
- Throws & Fleeces.
- Turtle Mats.
- Pet Towels.
- Soft Toys & Tugs.
- Collars & Harnesses.
The Moorland Rider Petwear Wash Bag works by containing pet hairs inside the bag.
The wash-bag acts as a filtration system for your washing machine. It works by retaining all pet hair inside the bag during the wash cycle, whilst allowing a free flow of water through the bag to clean your items and any trapped pet hair can be easily shaken out of the bag, ready for re-use. Using the wash-bag leaves your washing machine completely clean and free from hair.
The wash-bag also prevents buckle damage to your machine when washing items such as collars and harnesses. The wash-bag is very user friendly with a zip front closure and useful hanging loop. When not in use, the wash-bag is handy for storing away your pet laundry until ready for washing.
- Large: Is for pet clothing, towels, fleece blankets, pet bed duvet covers, cage liners, toys, leads, harnesses and collars and fits into a 5kg drum. Dimensions: 58 x 75 cm. Colours: Green, Orange.
- Jumbo: In addition to the large the jumbo will wash thicker foam and quilted beds… please remember, if you pet bed won’t already fit in your washing machine – it’s too big to wash yourself and you will need it professionally cleaned. The jumbo is suitable for a 6kg load upwards. Dimensions: 75 x 80 cm. Colours: Green, Orange, Black.
- Padded: Wash items such as pet collars and leads – where extra protection is needed due to metal clips or buckles. Dimensions: 28 x 40 cm. Colour: Black.
Tips for using the Moorland Rider Petwear Wash Bag.
- You can put items together inside the bag or wash hair covered items in the bag and other items loose in the washing machine.
- Do not overload, items need room to move around to wash correctly.
- Just use your usual washing detergent.
- If using a washing tablet place inside the bag for best results.
- Follow the manufacturer's washing instructions for the item being washed.
- If not known wash at 40 degrees. The maximum temperature we recommend is 60 degrees, although the Wash-bag has successfully been tested at a temperature of 90 degrees.
- The wash-bag can either be tumble dried alone or with the items still inside.
- It is recommended to remove as much dirt and hair as possible from items before washing and that very dirty items be washed separately.
Be the first to review this product.