Returns and Refund Policy
We hope that you are pleased with your order however in the event that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we are happy to offer you an exchange or refund in line with our Returns Policy.
We offer a 30 Days Return No Quibble Guarantee.
- All we ask is that you return the goods to us in their original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt and we will happily exchange the item or issue a full refund equal to the purchase price (excluding any postage or shipping charges).
How to Return
- Please notify us prior to returning your goods by using the “Contact Us” form or emailing email@example.com detailing the reason for return. Please also include in the email your name and address, order number, order date and the item you wish to return and state whether you would like to exchange the item or receive a refund.
- We will then send an acknowledgement with details of where you should return the goods to.
- We recommend that you package items securely to avoid any damage in transit and that you take out sufficient postal insurance to cover the value of the goods as we are unable to help if the item doesn’t reach us.
- You must take reasonable care of any items being returned to us as any damage, loss or deterioration in condition is your responsibility and return is at your own risk.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- Please retain proof of postage
- We regret we cannot accept any return where the item is not in a resale-able condition i.e. where tags have been removed or items have been used.
- Unfortunately we are unable to refund or accept the return of any items made to your specification, personalised items, partly used or perishable goods, veterinary medicines or damaged goods (unless received damaged or faulty).
- Items on sale cannot be refunded however we can offer an exchange for an alternative product of equal value to the purchase price paid..
Faulty or Damaged
- If your goods develop a fault within the first 14 days after delivery please contact us as soon as possible using the “Contact Us” form with a full description of the fault. We will then advise of the best course of action.
- We may require the item to be returned for inspection and should a fault be found we will refund the return postage costs to you so please retain a copy of your proof of postage.
- If a fault develops after 14 days you will be responsible for the postage to return the item for inspection to us. If a fault is not found we will charge for the postage to send the item back to you after inspection.
- We cannot assist where the goods have been accidentally damaged, misused or where you have attempted your own repair.
- Goods can breakdown through normal use and as such we cannot be held responsible for gradual wear and tear.
- All undamaged, correctly returned goods will be refunded to the purchaser of the goods within 30 days of receipt of goods by us via credit/debit card or other means of payment (excluding shipping charges).
- If a discount was applied to your original order the amount of the refund will be adjusted to reflect the amount paid by you for the goods.